Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This Issue # 1

Word! So finally I got around to put up a few pics from my paintings on and in the new shop, This Issue, right down the corner on Blågårdsgade in central Nørrebro, Copenhagen. It was all for the opening and it was blasted off with a massive party that was great fun, but the time painting was, as always, even more fun. New styles and experiments, and I'm looking forward to exploring that alot more, mainly for the new paintings that I'm gonna show in Barca this summer. Well, more on that later. Enjoy






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, how are you?
I like them! Very nice the paintings of the shop.
Keep in contact for more details about your expo in Barcelona, anyway, I think I prefer visitting Coppenaghen than Barcelona and we´ll do it as soon as possible ;D

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home